You’re afraid of something that you have to do and you keep putting it off. Does this sound familiar? Well, after hearing this from so many of my clients, I came up with a quick and easy system that can conquer any fear. So many of my clients have put these steps to the test and had amazing results. Now it’s your turn.
It’s called “The Brueggeman’s Fear Buster Technique”
1. Identify your fear. What are you putting off?
Figure out exactly what you need to do. And it’s okay to break your fear into baby steps.
2. Ask yourself why you fear this? What excuses are you giving yourself?
So many times, we make up all these excuses on why we can’t do something, but instead…believe in your ability.
3. Ask yourself what is the worse thing that can happen if you do this thing?
Obviously if it’s life or death, you will want to access it properly before doing it. But for most things the worse that can happen is maybe failing or embarrassment.
4. On the above question, if the worse thing did happen, would it be the end of the world?
So many times, what we fear is really not as bad as what we make it.
5. From question #3, How many times in your life has the worst thing happened to you?
About 99.9% of the time the thing we are afraid will happen, never happens. This one puts your actual fear in perspective.
6. What is the benefit of doing what you fear?
It’s important to focus instead on what you will gain by doing the thing you fear.
7. What’s one small step you can take today towards that fear? And don’t forget to schedule it in your planner.
This is so important. You need to take action as soon as possible on the thing you fear.
Would you like an action planner and daily planning sheet for FREE? Just visit